Find the Perfect Happy Birthday Quote
for Your Friends, Family and Colleagues

Click a gift icon for a shareable photo.
 

     

      




Keyword: happy birthday wishes sms | happy birthday wishes in hindi | happy birthday wishes for friend | happy birthday wishes for lover | happy birthday wishes for brother | happy birthday wishes images | happy birthday wishes for sister | birthday wishes for girlfriend,birthday wishes,funny,happy birthday,happy birthday for all,happy birthday images,images,Advance Happy Birth Day,happy birth day bro,happy birth day My sweet Hart Song,,happy birth day meniya

Birthday Greetings for Grandpa

  • As the years progress, each one of these occasions becomes even more special. I always consider it a blessing to be able to wish you a happy birthday, Grandpa.
  • You are my one and only grandpa, and any opportunity I get, I thank God for blessing my life so greatly with your presence. All my love, my dear Granddad!
  • There is a special brand of affection that is only found in the type of love you show us. On the day you were born, a patriarch entered the world, and we are ever proud to call you our grandpa!
  • Of course I never knew you when you were a child, but that doesn’t mean that I won’t do my best today to make you laugh like one!
  • The mortal plane is like a luxury jet so long as you are here. My best wishes, Grandpa. We wish you many more years of giving us more love than we deserve!
  • Perhaps all grandpas love their grandchildren, but your dedication has gone beyond the call of duty. As such, we don’t consider it an obligation to celebrate your life but rather a pleasure.
  • The positive influence you have on our lives will last for generations. There is no way we can repay you for the remarkable granddad that you are, but during this special occasion, we will damn sure try!
  • One day when I’m also a grandparent, I hope that my grandchildren will venerate me as much as I look up to you. Have a wonderful day, Granddad.
Happy Birthday. Many happy returns of the day.

Many happy returns of the day.

More Birthday wishes images


When it's time to get old, it's better to do it with a positive attitude. Happy Birthday!

When it’s time to get old, it’s better to do it with a positive attitude.


Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday.


Happy Birthday.

Birthday Wishes for your Brother

  • Thank you for being the type of brother that always went the extra mile even when you didn’t have to. I hope that you enjoy this day to the absolute max!
  • Birthdays were created to honor special people like you. I hope you have a celebration so enjoyable it would make even Vladimir Putin blush!
  • You are the prince of this family, so to celebrate your birthday, we’re going to party like it’s 1999!
  • A brother is like an alternate version of yourself if you were born in a different year, and I am always proud to have someone like you that I can compare myself to.
  • Today I would like to raise a toast in honor of my incomparable brother. In fact I would intend to raise 1000 of them.
  • Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow the drudgeries of life begin anew. But today is your day, and we’re going to celebrate it with a bang!

Birthday Wishes for Lover

1. You are the reason I smile every day. Our passion will never go away, and or love will shine brightest on this special day. I love you.

2. Thanks for all the memories you’ve given to me. No matter how old we get, and how many more birthdays we celebrate, I will always be here for you. Happy Birthday.

3. You are the gift in my life, and on your special day, I give you the gift of my love. Take it with open arms, and embrace my hug.

4. You are the best thing that has happened in my life, and I wish you have an awesome birthday. You deserve it my love, and I will make sure your dreams come true.

5  Today is your special day. Let me be your genie. Every wish you make, I will fulfill it. Happy Birthday my love.