Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020 Quotes,Song,video Wishes & Messages

Happy Raksha Bandhan quotes 2020-2021
1:) A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
2:) A brother is like a Chipmunk – a little too crazy, a little too caring, but a blessing from the Gods, for sure!
3:) A brother is like a coconut! Strong & brawny on the outside, soft & tender on the inside.
4:) A brother is that friend who’s gifted by nature. I’m lucky to have you as my brother.
5:) A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams
6:) A Father is like a guide, a mother like a guiding light, but a brother is like a star, though afar but always makes you happy with his presence & brilliance.
7:) A mother cannot be everywhere either, throughout the journey of life, so she made sister.
8:) A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.

Raksha Bandhan quotes for sister

1:) All the festivals may be very colorful but there isn’t any festival as powerful as Raksha Bandhan! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most lovable brother of the Universe!!
2:) Am very glad to be your sister, our relationship will be everlasting, am very happy to be your part of the family lots of love, your sweet sis.
3:) Annoying things are really hard to forget, just like you my brother. Missing you on Raksha Bandhan.
4:) As long as you are by my side, I don’t need anyone else. Thank you so much, Bhai, for loving me, supporting me, guiding me and being as crazy as me. You’re the best brother a sister can ask for. Happy Rakhi Brother!!
5:) As the years go by and we grow older, the love between us siblings continues to grow stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan, dear sis!
6:) As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!
7:) Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart – oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape – of your sister.

About Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi)

Read more about Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi).

Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Observances

Holiday currently only shown for years 2015–2021.
Note: Individuals can take a limited number of restricted holidays but government offices and most businesses remain open. This system gives individuals the flexibility to take time off to celebrate a holiday within India's vast religious and cultural society.
YearWeekdayDateNameHoliday Type
2015Sat29 AugRaksha Bandhan (Rakhi)Restricted Holiday
2016Thu18 AugRaksha Bandhan (Rakhi)Restricted Holiday
2017Mon7 AugRaksha Bandhan (Rakhi)Restricted Holiday
2018Sun26 AugRaksha Bandhan (Rakhi)Restricted Holiday
2019Thu15 AugRaksha Bandhan (Rakhi)Restricted Holiday
2020Mon3 AugRaksha Bandhan (Rakhi)Restricted Holiday
2021Sun22 AugRaksha Bandhan (Rakhi)Restricted Holiday

Raksha Bandhan Messages





Dear Brother, this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Rakhi.
"Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don't make the distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. Love u Bro.
Jab khuda ne duniya ko banaya hoga, ek baat se ghabraya hoga Kaise rakhunga khayal itni ladkiyo ka, Tab us ne sab ke liye ek bhai banaya hoga.
Happy Rakhi!!!
I miss those times when you scold me for something I did or said wrong. The times you do my homework. The times you stand by me when I need someone to cry on. Thank you so much, sis. Happy Rakhi to you!

HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN 2020: IMAGES, RAKSHA BANDHAN QUOTES, WISHES


Raksha Bandhan Quotes 2020

  • “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”– Vietnamese Proverb
  • “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown
  • “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
  • “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”– Marian Sandmaier
  • “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”– Jane Austen
  • “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
  • We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
  • This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
  • On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become those wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
  • Every year, the celebration of Rakshabandhan brings more love and blessings to our relationship. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!

Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother

  • This is the festival of commitment. So brother, while you commit to protect me always. I commit, to respect you always.
  • Hey Bro, you are not just a brother to me, but a true friend. I can never forget ur love and care. Happy Raksha Bandhan
  • Every Raksha Bandhan recalls me your love and care for me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you my sweet brother
  • We both fight a lot when we are together, but only we know how much we love each other, right bro? Happy Rakhi
  • Dear Bhaiya, you are being badly missed. Love you to the moon and back. Happy Rakhi.
  • Missing those trifling fights and enormous love which we share. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
  • I may search the world over, there could not be a better brother than you. Happy Rakshabandhan Bhaiya! 

Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother

  • Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me. Glad to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
  • Dear brother, even though I am far away from you, but you will always be there in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
  • No matter where we are in the world, I know I have a brother looking out for me. You are my superhero when I need you. Happy Raksha Bandhan
  • My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, at an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me.
  • My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister.
  • You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
  • You are the best gift that I received from my parents. Love you so much, brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
  • I have the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world. Thanks for being the best one!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister

  • The memories may fade away with time, but the special bond of love we share will grow ever stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan
  • On this auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I wish our special bond grows with every moment. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you dearest sister.
  • A sister is a gift to life, joy to heart and friend to the soul. Love you!… Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
  • Dear, Sister! I promise to always protect you and have your back no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan
  •  I pray to god on Raksha Bandhan to bless you with a beautiful life, Happy Rakhi to you sister.
  • Even though I might not say, I appreciate all you do, richly blessed is how I feel having a sister like you. Happy Rakhi
  • We will always remember what the bonds that we share mean to us. Wishing you a happy and joyous Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.
  • You have been the person who held me during tough times and stood with me in my happy times. I always want you by my side. Love you sister. Happy Rakhi.
  • Today as a brother I pray to God that he takes away all of your sorrows and fills your life with happiness. Happy Rakhi sweet little sister.

Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Sister

  • I wish from the bottom of my heart that you get all the success and may you live to be a hundred. Happy Rakhi dear sister
  • One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
  • I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
  • It’s a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
  • I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
  • Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Raksha Bandhan Wishes 2020

  • ” On this Rakhi, let us bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become the wacky siblings we always were.”
  • ” Dear brother we are not on each other’s side but we are always in each other’s thoughts.”
  • ” He is my most beloved friend, my bitterest rival, my confidant, my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent and always my equal.”
  • ” On this special day, here are my warmest wishes for your happiness and prosperity.”
  • ” No matter how much we fight for our differences, you will always be special to me.”
  • ” Dear brother, may your wishes come true and your days be filled with joys and smiles too.
  • ” Even though I might not say, I appreciate all you do, richly blessed is how I feel having a sister like you.”
  • ” Having a sister is like having a best friend, you cant rid of it but whatever it might be they will still be there.”
  • ” This small thread of love carries the power of a sister’s love.”
  • ” Sis, may your wishes come true and may your every day filled with joy too.”
  • ” A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit and the golden thread to the meaning of life.”
  • ” I pray to god on Raksha Bandhan to bless you with a beautiful life, Happy Rakhi to you sister.”

Raksha Bandhan Images

rakhi quotes